My Oregon criminal defense law practice is dedicated to aggressively defending the accused. Before you make any decisions about how to proceed with your case, contact me at 888-309-4560. I can help.
I am available for weekend and evening appointments, as well as regular daytime hours, to discuss your case. Remember, if you are under investigation or have already been charged with a crime, time is of the essence. Consult with an experienced Eugene criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
Call me before you talk to the police! If you are arrested, remember: Admit Nothing. Remain Calm.™
Aggressive, Intelligent Criminal Defense Solutions
I have been practicing law since 1988. In my career, I have aggressively defended people charged with a wide variety of crimes, including the following:
- Crimes affecting students: Including Disorderly Conduct, Minor in Possession of Alcohol, Possession of Controlled Substances, Possession of Less than an Ounce of Marijuana, DUII, Interfering With Police, Assault, Criminal Mischief and Open Container.
- Sex crimes: Including Rape, Sodomy, Sexual Penetration, Sex Abuse, Child Pornography, Solicitation and Indecent Exposure.
- Felonies and misdemeanors: Including Assault, Robbery, Theft, Drug Crimes, Shoplifting, Parole Violations and Burglary.
- Also Class A misdemeanors (example: DUII, Assault IV and Theft II), Class B misdemeanors (example: Harassment), Class C misdemeanors (example: Criminal Trespass II) and unclassified misdemeanors.
- White collar crimes: Including Fraud, Embezzlement, Forgery, Bribery and Counterfeiting.
- Homicide: Including Murder, Attempted Murder, Manslaughter and Vehicular Manslaughter.
- Federal crimes: Including Federal Drug Crimes, Violent Crimes, White Collar Crimes and Conspiracy Charges.
- Domestic violence: Including related charges such as Coercion, Kidnapping, Assault and Harassment.
Many people are charged with a crime resulting out of undiagnosed or untreated mental illness. I am experienced at working with mental health professionals to provide the best defense and outcome for clients with these issues.
I have successfully represented hundreds of defendants against all types of misdemeanor, felony and Measure 11 charges, including charges of Rape, Assault, Robbery, Burglary, Property Crimes, charges of Criminal Mistreatment, and Murder. My background includes six years spent defending clients as a part of the Public Defender Service in Lane County. I know the criminal justice system and I can provide you with the aggressive, knowledgeable defense you need.
Contact a Lane County Domestic Violence and Sex Crimes Lawyer
Weekend and evening hours available by appointment.