Eugene/Springfield Criminal Defense Attorney
I can help. I am available for weekend and evening appointments, as well as regular daytime hours, to discuss your case. Remember, if you are under investigation or have already been charged with a crime, time is of the essence. Consult with an experienced Eugene criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
Call me before you talk to the police! If you are arrested, remember: Admit Nothing. Remain Calm.™
Aggressive, Intelligent Criminal Defense Solutions
I have been practicing law since 1988. In my career, I have aggressively defended people charged with a wide variety of crimes, including the following:
- Crimes affecting students: Including Disorderly Conduct, Minor in Possession of Alcohol, Possession of Controlled Substances, Possession of Less than an Ounce of Marijuana, DUII, Interfering With Police, Assault, Criminal Mischief and Open Container.
- Felonies and misdemeanors: Including Drug Crimes, Theft, Shoplifting, Parole Violations, Burglary, Robbery and Assault
- Also Class A misdemeanors (example: DUII, Assault IV and Theft II), Class B misdemeanors (example: Harassment), Class C misdemeanors (example: Criminal Trespass II) and unclassified misdemeanors.
- Domestic violence: Including related charges such as Coercion, Kidnapping, Assault and Harassment.
- White collar crimes: Including Fraud, Embezzlement, Forgery, Bribery and Counterfeiting.
- Sex crimes: Including Rape, Sodomy, Sexual Penetration, Sex Abuse, Child Pornography, Solicitation and Indecent Exposure.
- Homicide: Including Murder, Attempted Murder, Manslaughter and Vehicular Manslaughter.
- Federal crimes: Including Federal Drug Crimes, Violent Crimes, White Collar Crimes and Conspiracy Charges.
Many people are charged with a crime resulting out of undiagnosed or untreated mental illness. I am experienced at working with mental health professionals to provide the best defense and outcome for clients with these issues.
I have successfully represented hundreds of defendants against all types of misdemeanor and felony charges. My background includes six years spent defending clients as a part of the Public Defender Service in Lane County. I know the criminal justice system, and I can provide you with the aggressive, knowledgeable defense you need.
Contact A Lane County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Weekend and evening hours available by appointment.